On 1st June 2021 ECQ started working on the project „Digital and Sustainable Service Innovation for the Cultural and Creative Sectors“, project number: 2020-1-FI01-KA227-ADU-092663
The project aims to tackle challenges created by COVID-19 and future crises by developing the skills of unemployed, employed and self-employed people and micro and small organisations in the cultural and creative sectors to foresee and react to changes, using service innovation and service design. The project therefore helps them maintain and enter the labour market, and enhances their ability to employ themselves and others.
The skill areas focus on innovating and reinventing services, making services of products to be delivered to customers in the new post COVID-19 society, harnessing digitalisation, and strategic foresight to tackle any future challenges and changes.
The core target groups of the project and its outcomes are:
- Unemployed, employed and self-employed individuals and micro and small organisations in the cultural and creative sectors in the EU needing novel service innovation training tailored to their needs.
- Cultural actors, promoters and enhancers, such as municipalities and cultural organisations and associations, service design and design professionals, enterprise organisations and developers that support SMEs and people working in cultural and creative sectors in the EU.
The expected results from the project are:
- Competency framework
- ServiceDigiCulture training and toolkit for online and blended learning
- Handbooks for implementing ServiceDigiCulture training: ServiceDigiCulture pilot course
- Sustainable strategic foresight guide